What should be my first step in creating a brand.
#work I’m 17 in the 11th grade and I get distracted easily but if its something I am really interested in I will work my hardest at it. I hope to be successful and known for my success in life. #life #career
Then, work on your product, make sure that your identity gels with what you provide. Then, logos and graphics, then marketing, then grind and grind until you make sales.
When it comes to developing a Personal Brand, you probably already have one and you just don't know about it.
Helpful tips = for developing a personal brand are:
Define your audience or ideal client base
- What this means is, who will you demonstrate your brand to?
Define your Persona
- Think of your attributes, characteristics, your vision or goal and your values.
- Are you a leader, innovative, positive, driven by excellence?
- Ask those closest to you, and ask them to define your characteristics.
Define your Promise
- Your promise is what sets you apart .
- Do you offer unparalleled quality?
- Quick turnaround times?
By combining these elements, you can build yourself a great solid Brand that everyone you interact and work with can notice.
Here's a TED talk that summarizes it well by Tai Tran - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alqt7pIbp_o
This would be achieved via maintaining the highest quality and genuine items in i.e the product manufactured, good to be sold or services to be rendered. Having a strong after sales customer services and relations is a must, that maintain a high level of integrity and competence in handling any issues or faults that may arise after your "brand" have been sold.
Gerda Zala Zaloksne
1. Research your target audience and your competitors.
2. Pick your focus and personality.
3. Choose your business name.
4. Write your slogan.
5. Choose the look of your brand (colour and font).
6. Design your logo.
7. Apply your branding across your business.