-More career opportunities
-flexible work hours
-You will be working under a lot of pressure.
-Long work hours
-Technology is is constantly changing and evolving. Trying to keep up with all of the changes can be hard.
- good benefits
- many open doors for pretty much anything you can be interested in
- you will gain skills that you can apply to your own side projects
- you will gain more confidence
- it is very interesting!!! Especially if you like your job
There are more things, but I can't think of them right now.
- time consuming to learn new things
- a lot of screen time and if you are not careful burn out is a thing. I am recovering from that now. So get your sleep and such, eat well and all that good stuff.
- interviews can be tough, but once you get the dream job you want it will feel really good :)
Difficult projects may cause stress, but you can reduce that by knowing your resources, your mental limits, and time management.