5

Which the best platform to learn coding. Is codeacademy a good platform.

I am tushar I have a passion for software development. I am currently studying in 10 standard. I think if I give a kickstart my career right now so that I can learn other coding languages in my college and get succeed more so I started learning with Codecademy is it a good platform to learn codes.

5

0

Nishima’s Answer

Yes, codecademy is a good platform. But there are some other reputed platforms as well like Hackerrank, Hackerearth, codechef etc.

Specifically talking about Hackerrank (based on my experience), it has well curated courses + coding questions from beginner to intermediate to advanced level. Also, there are many hackathons to participate offering placement opportunities in good companies as well.
Thank you comment icon Thanks for the advice. Tushar
0
0

Mohammad Salim’s Answer

Hi Tushar,

Great to know your interest in coding and Software Development at initial stage of your career.

Codecademy is one of the better places to find good programming educational resources. It consists of numerous certified well-structured courses; some of them are free of cost.
Extremely productive classes and tasks will make you a professional with loads of experience and knowledge within no time.

Apart from this, you can lookup for LeetCode which has a big database for coding questions.
Thank you comment icon Thanks for your encouragement! Tushar
0
0

Sharayu’s Answer

Yes, Codecademy is a good platform. You can also refer Codechef for Schools if you are beginner in programming and GeeksForGeeks for understanding coding concepts better. On LeetCode you can practice questions.
0
0

Kavyashree’s Answer

The best platform to learn coding is https://www.w3schools.com/
It has all the resources and materials from scratch. Let me know if h=this helped you.
Thank you comment icon Thank you so much, Kavyashree! Tushar
Thank you comment icon Hi, Kavyashree! Could you add some more detail to your answer? It would be great to include why you recommend w3schools as the best platform (and I'm interested to know myself!). Also, the Student is curious about Codecademy. Do you know anything about it, by chance? Thanks so much for answering this question! Alexandra Carpenter, Admin
0
0

Rishabh’s Answer

Yes Codecademy seems to be a good platform . Apart from that you can also look into GeeksForGeeks and LeetCode for general coding practice and reading about different coding concepts . They provide a big database of coding question which are sorted as per company names therefore you can easily come to know which company asks what type of questions and makes it easier for you to prepare for company interviews as well .
Thank you comment icon I'm excited to put your great advice to good use! Tushar
0