2
Updated 164 views

What is the pay for a data base architect?

My intention was to find out how much a data bass architect makes in total.

2

0

Marcelius Levites’s Answer

If your first thought of your career is the pay, then that career was not you're calling. Money comes and goes but to be walking in your true purpose is limitless.
0
0

Deepak’s Answer

Kavon,

When I want to get an idea about salaries for different types of jobs, I go to www.glassdoor.com, and do a search on the job (there are other sites that provide this information as well, if you do a google search).

You can get an idea of what a database architect does, companies advertising for database architects, and salaries for database architects. Look for "database architect salaries". On my search this is what I found on the salary for a database architect:

For all years of experience (on glassdoor you can filter by different years of experience):

Total Pay: $122,129/yr
Base Pay: $106,801/yr
Additional Pay: $15,328/yr

It also shows the most likely range for the job salary ($94 - $164K/yr), and the possible range ($76 - $225K/yr) for the salary.

Good luck with your decision making on figuring out the career path you'd like to follow.
0