Below are my suggestions:
1. Think about what you have interest, eg your hobbies, favourite subjects, etc and identify the related careers.
Eg if you like music, would you like to be a singer, musician, musical artist, music composer, music producer, etc
If you have interest in maths, would you want to be an accountant, engineer, banker, financial advisor, maths teacher, etc
2. Find out more on these careers and determine what you have interest
3. Speak to someone who are working in these careers. Seek guidance from your mentor, school career counselor, your parents, etc
4. Shortlist 1-2 careers you would like to pursue
5. Explore the entry criteria of relevant subjects in the college
Hope this helps! Good Luck!
There are plenty of job out there, and you can choose one or two interests in your life. You should have a career plan in your life. Take some notes on a sheet, and write ideas;
Fun career ideas to consider pursuing (interesting jobs that interests you - perhaps!)
Great business ideas (jobs that you are really good at)
If you have prior volunteering and/or internship experience(s), you are marvellous. Yet if you do not have any experiences yet, you may apply for the job from the job board, (if you looked at job announcements from extracurricular activities section). You can path your way if your job are done practically. You have a job which suits your interests, hobbies, or even not either of these (you can find a new interest if that satisfies you - give a try).
I hope this helps.
May I suggest finding your meaning for life is a life long journey and the path will have peaks and valleys. Finding your courage in your fear is part of your journey. Without courage, there is no fear. Without fear there is no courage. Be Brave. Be Kind. Be Honest. Be Respectful. Without these attributes, no journey or career is complete. Carry on, young person. Carry on.
I would also like to suggest reading: "What Color is Your Parachute?"