what do you like most about your career / about your career?

4

And what is your job duty's? / Job detail's ? #career-path

4

Max’s Answer

1
Always my favorite question to answer! As a Recruiter with Disney, I get to work with all of the brands associated under the Walt Disney Company, which have been my favorite brands since I was born. I have worked for other companies that I have put my all into, but the second I was able to work for something I have been passionate about since I can remember, it really puts a totally new perspective into the "work" overall!
1

Madison’s Answer

1

Hi Oscar,

Totally agree with Ana Christina regarding the people you work with. Having a team that is collaborative, diverse and open-minded is very helpful.

I am really inspired by the opportunity for growth and experimentation at my company. I've been able to collaborate with other teams and join projects that traditionally would not fall under my job title. It's a great way to learn about my own strengths and opportunities and create my own career path. Having a company that encourages career growth has become very important to me.

Madison

1

0
The thing i like best about my career is the opportunity to travel all over the world and submerge myself in the local culture whether it is in the US or abroad. I get free medical and dental, a predictable paycheck 2 times a month, tuition assistance every year towards a degree of my choosing at a university of my choosing, get challenged to produce results in a competitively stressful environment all while knowing that my contributions directly contribute to deterring threats to America as tensions rise in regions across the world.

I did not intend to join the Navy for 20 years, but I am fortunate that I did. I would not have changed it for the world.
0

Ana Cristina’s Answer

0

Hi Oscar,

What I love about my career is that I had the chance to worked with so many people from different cultures and backgrounds. Also, I moved around to several countries so that gave me a different perspective about the world and it gave me the confidence to make new friends and not to be shy. Being my my own helped me a lot to become a stronger person and get a job at an amazing company, Okta.

My roles is Marketing Operations Specialist. At Okta the culture is very collaborative and open. People trust you and it is your responsibility to do your job.

0