Is engineering good for my future or not?

3

Because I heard that engineering is stressful so I'm confused on whether to take that or to not. #engineering #engineer

3

Simon’s Answer

0

Engineering is a great career. Starting salaries are very good and ppportunities abound in may specialties. If you prove yourself, opportunities and higher salaries will quickly follow. You can also see your contributions and feel part of a team that accomplished some great things. I’m my 35 years in engineering some things I feel great about were; new product introductions, improved safety and efficiencies in project management, and minimizing environmental impacts. I know you are concerned about stress, but being diligent and working efficiently can reduce stress. I think what is more important is that you persue a career that you are passionate about. Sometimes you will have hard deadlines and challenges, but if you like what you are doing, the extra work is not that much of a hardship. Good luck.

0

Taylor’s Answer

0
Hey Nagesh!

Engineering is one of the most sought after disciplines in industry. You're almost guranteed a job just because you're an engineer and you finished you degree. That doesn't mean its a cake walk though. There's a lot of hardwork that goes into studying and doing well in school in order to secure the best jobs. I think engineering has the best starting point out of any major. You're almost secured a job for life.

Good luck with your decision! Ultimately, choose something you are passionate about.
0