How useful is a major in commerce?

i have completed 10th std in India, and I am curious to know what jobs I can get with a degree in commerce. #commerce #career #career-counseling #education #business

3

Gaurangi’s Answer

After getting a Commerce degree, you will be working in the business side of the company. Few departments that you could possibly be working in are Finance, Strategy, Banking, Insurance, Investment etc.

0

Holly’s Answer

Hi,

Although I am stuck(or stick) on this career for more than 10 years + now.
I think there are Pros and Cons with the job selection with a person graduated with BCom.
I have been working in the payment industry for over 10 years and I am okay with what I am doing now.
Personally, one of the Cons of my job is that it is less professional but not easy to change the industry/field at the same time.
To answer to your question, if you are not keen to one specific industry or job, commerce offers a great variety of career options like Chartered Accountant, Investment Banker, Entrepreneur. Chartered Financial Analyst.
Hope my answer helps.

0

Holly’s Answer

Hi,

Hope my answer helps.

0

kinjalk’s Answer

Hi Arvind,

Commerce offers a great variety of career options. Depends what you want to be. You must gauge your interests, abilities and then take a decision. To help you with options I am enlisting some of them below:-

1. Chartered Accountant
  2. Company Secretary
  3. Business Analyst(Finance, Strategy, Banking, Insurance, Investment )
  4. Or one can go for BBA/BBM + MBA to get into management roles

For more details you can visit :-

Career in Commerce

What after 10th

0