How early did you apply to dental school after you finished your bachelors?

3

Most people apply for dental school before completing their bachelor degree, even if they do finish their bachelor degree first and then take a short break to save up or planning to apply to dental school, I would say from what I know and seen some right away like right after their short break and some up to 1 or 2 years but in between they are still keeping up with all the coursework or refresher courses.

0

Diana’s Answer

After I graduated, which was May 2019, I took the next year to take a few extra classes! So this means I am taking two gap years and am applying a year after graduating. Everyone is different and it’s ok to take extra time if needed. Apply when you’re ready!

0

Allyn’s Answer

I worked for a year to save up money after I graduated. So I started applying the first month after I graduated because the first round of interviews depending on the school usually starts in September. And the earliest you’ll hear if you get in is December. Then I had until August before I started school. Most schools are starting in July now. So if you don’t want a gap you should start applying summer before senior year of college.

0