I don't have a question

I don't have any questions, just doing this for school #college

lol, well at least you're honest. :) Dexter Arver

9

Hi Jason!

Wow, I sure appreciate your honesty! What grade are you in? Have you considered what kind of work you'd like to do?

When I was in high school I had one goal: finish school. Get that diploma, and get the heck out. Because of this, I did not adequately prepare for my life as a working adult. I didn't even have a good foundation for college. While I got through and did okay, there were many things I would have done differently.

If you play around on this site for any length of time, you will see that is one of the questions students sometimes pose: What would you have done differently? While it's true that things have changed, there are some life lessons that we are here to share with you, so hopefully, you make different mistakes than we did!

Even if you are totally unsure of things, we sometimes help you sort through it. Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

Kim

Thank you! I plan to become a electrician after High school, I am currently in 10th grade. Jason K.

1

Simeon’s Answer

I love the honesty, lol! I try to plug helpful resources, so maybe check out Quizlet if you're looking for a free and super helpful study app.

0

Rick’s Answer

Please take the opportunity to Learn and embrace your education and future career. This can be a rewarding experience. School work can be done to just check a box or it can be used to help develop valuable life skills

0

Suzanne’s Answer

Hi Jason,
Why?
Sue

0

Matthew’s Answer

Even if you don't have a question now, CareerVillage will always be here to answers any you may have down the line! If you do develop any, be sure to take them to here and ask away!

0

Erik’s Answer

You might not have any questions now but I'm confident you will in the near future. We're here for you whenever you decide to ask! :)

0

Kei’s Answer

Hi Jason. You may not have a question now but for sure you will have some in the future. Feel free to post it here if you ever think of one. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Take care!

0

Gina’s Answer

Is there anything you're interested in career-wise? Or concerns you may have in HS or entering college? Please post and happy to chat it out!

0

Robert’s Answer

Why no questions? What career are you interested in?

Thank you, I plan to become an electrician after High School Jason K.

0