what are the chances of me getting a scholarship if I transfer universities to finish schooling?

1

I am going to study Physical therapy and am starting at Point University for the first 4 years and then transferring to UAB. I just wanted to know if it would be easy to get scholarships by doing this process. #college-admissions #physical-therapy #scholarship #college-transfer

1

Deborah R.’s Answer

0

I don't know the answer to your question, but I don't think it is ever easy to get a scholarship.
Here are some other ideas for you to think about.
What would you do if you didn't get the scholarship you want?
Is there a reason you aren't completing your education at one school, or entering an entry level DPT program? I wonder about that when I read the questions that come up on this website because many students get a pre - physical therapy degree before they enter a program.
I always recommend that people look at the American Physical Therapy Association website, apta.org . Maybe you can get some information from there. Feel free to call the organization for more information.

0