I wanted to know which country abroad will be the cheapest to study in

3

I'm from India and I have just finished 12th grade. I'm looking for good UG courses, preferably CS field.
#july20

3

Zach’s Answer

0
If you are looking to go abroad, one of the least expensive, yet beautiful countries I have been to is Bali, Indonesia. There is so much to do and living can be very nice depending where you go. There is so much culture (and awesome waves if you like to surf)! On top of that, I have heard there are nice places to stay that are not expensive in Portugal, Mexico, and Costa Rica.

I'm not sure how many CS programs there are in these locations, however, in these times, it seems like you may be able to take classes virtually from anywhere in the world!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience! Tanish H. Translate
0

Thejas’s Answer

0
These are some of the countries which offers free education for international students (indian)
1) Germany
2) France
3)Norway
4) Sweden
5)Belgium
Thank you!! Tanish H. Translate
0

Thejas’s Answer

0
1) Germany
2) France
3)Norway
4) Sweden
5)Belgium
0