What jobs offer computer science in Texas?

2

I was wondering what jobs will there be once I am done with college. I was hoping something big like apple for example.
#july20

2

Rick’s Answer

0
Yulisa.

It is an exciting time in the Austin Area. Apple is expanding in the Round Rock Area, Dell is also close by in addition there is AMD and many other Business in the central Texas area assuming you wish to stay close to home. If you have not already, please get a Linked-In account and begin networking. Also, any opportunities for internships would be fantastic. Please reach out to your company of choice (reach out to several) and request intern opportunities. Good luck, as the future for central Texas is bright.
0

0
Quickest way to find out is to search on www.indeed.com, www.linked-in.com, contact your local Chamber of Commerce or Economic Development group who may be able to refer you to specific companies. Also, your local college should be able to refer you as well.

Good Luck!
0