I am good in mathematics. What would be the best Career choice for me apart from Engineering.

22
22

Jeremy’s Answer

9

Hi There,

First off, having an affinity for mathematics is a great skill to possess that not nearly enough people have. The initial career path popping into my head would be something related to actuarial science. The nature of an actuarial position relates to evaluating statistical risk, especially in financial and insurance industries (not to mention, these positions typically pay very well). Secondly, if you enjoy directly assisting others, a mathematics teacher is a profession in demand as well. Best of luck with choosing a career path!

Thank you Sir. Nasreen Khan
Thank you for that wonderful answer Sir. It definitely will help us a long way. Amreen F.
thank you... krishna K.
Thank You sir Sameena S.
Thank you very much sir Samreen F.
Thank you Sir Ravi T.
Great answer Sir. Thanks a lot Tamara S.
Thank you sir Sheshank G.
Thank you very much for your wonderful answer Deepshika S.
Thank you sir Rahul V.
9

Lisa G.’s Answer

0
Check out being an actuary. There is a great website with all sorts of information at BeAnActuary (http://beanactuary.org) #beanactuary
0