5
Updated 546 views Translate

What career options do I have as a Computer Science major?

I’m a Computer Science major wondering what I can do in the future related to programming. #technology #programming #computer-science #computer

Thank you comment icon Hello Shanice, There are many career options for Computer Science major such as Software development, Systems Analysis, Computer programmer. Depending on the career you choose the salaries varies by location. I have provided links below of other career paths and their salaries. Hope this helps. https://www.payscale.com/college-salary-report/common-jobs-for-majors/computer-science https://www.computersciencezone.org/50-highest-paying-jobs-computer-science/ Devetra C.

5

1

马’s Answer

In my opinion, I think your major is very hot in many fields, so you don't need worry about your career, any company need a computer student!
1
0

Dino’s Answer

You have many options! As in other fields of study or disciplines, it's what you do with your knowledge, degree, or certifications that make you a success. As a Computer Science major (also known as Computer Engineering or Software Design/Development, or Computer Information Systems, etc) can easily go to work for him/herself developing programs, or for a company that develops and sells software for many applications... like gaming, healthcare, communications, security, etc. You can also work for a company who doesn't sell software but needs software developers/cybersecurity experts to help maintain/protect their company's information systems. Applying your Computer Science degree along with a great attitude, perseverence, and teamwork will bring you a fulfilling career!

0
0

Eva’s Answer

Since Compute Science is so broad, there are many options. you can become a software engineer, tester, or security engineer. You can even work with cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and much more. In addition, Computer Science knowledge is needed in many industries as well. So, you could work in aerospace or the even the automotive industry. You are not limited to the tech industry. It all depends of where your passion lies and what your interests are.

0