If I’m going to study business administration, is computer science a good minor to compliment that major?

2

Stephanie’s Answer

Hi Lubna,

I would say absolutely YES! Technology is evolving more and more no matter what your field is! Having a core understanding with a Computer Science background sets you a part from the crowd because you'll understand how a software or application works before others in your department might. I would also suggest Computer Information Systems or Management Information systems which is a hybrid of both Business and Computer Science. You'll have a bigger and better balance between the two fields if you want a Plan B option if a Business job doesn't work out for you.

0

Elizabeth’s Answer

Hey! Computer Science is a great complimentary degree. Business and technology are great degrees to compliment each other and would give you a wide variety of options for industries and careers!

0