Is there a way for me to add a minor on the common application?

I’ve managed to get established my psychology major and my interest in pre med, but I don’t know if I can add an art minor or if I should submit a portfolio for my minor. I’m applying to 11 schools and I’d just like to make it clear I intend to be involved at whatever school I attend. #college-minor #majors-and-minors #general #university

2

Samantha’s Answer

I don't think there is a way to add a minor on your application, however when you go to do a visit or go for orientation at whichever school you choose I would recommend setting up an appointment with an advisor to be able to talk about the options of adding a minor to your records.

0

Janet’s Answer

I have never seen that specific line of questioning on a college application, however it is something you can explain in your personal story or applicable essay questions, if that’s a passion of yours. I’d just recommend making sure you don’t overshadow your major or main goals for selecting a school.

0