Will being a makeup artist bring me further in life or will taking the risk to own a business take me further?

2

I want a job that will keep me stable financially and yet increase revenue. #career

2

Jennifer’s Answer

0

Aliyah - I like how you are dreaming and thinking big. I know someone who is a make up artist and she is both an artist and owns her own business. She does a lot of make up artistry for weddings, proms, photo shoots as her own business. She gets a lot of her business from social media when she IGs her work as well as word of mouth by customers.

But really, to tell the truth following your dreams and shooting for the stars is what takes you farthest in life. Doing what you love, people see your passion and energy and they want some! So if Make up artistry is your passion...you'll get a lot of business and build your own business naturally.

0

Simoni’s Answer

0

Hi Aliyah,

If you love what you do and work hard to make it a reality, that will take you further, owning a business or working as makeup artist. I have followed a girl on YouTube who started making videos about makeup tips and years later, she is one of the most known YouTubers in this industry. You need to be who you are, follow your passion and success with come naturally.

0