What are the 5 things you absolutely love about yourself, without a doubt.

7
7

Pallavi’s Answer

0

Enthusiastic, credible, no show-offs, grounded and believe in giving back

0

Robin F.’s Answer

0

I am very creative, I love other people, I don't give up even when things are hard, I'm good at working through my emotions and finding a way to move forward in difficulty, and I try to give to others when I can. What do you love about yourself? This is a great question! Thanks for asking.

Thank you for your beautiful answer i really appreciate it Carylle T. Translate
0

Nicole’s Answer

0

Five things I absolutely love about myself, good question! I love that I want to see the good in everyone regardless of what others feel. I always try to pull the positive from situations. I am organized and loyal. I absolutely love that as I have aged the lessons I learned from life have made me strong and productive. Lastly, I love my quirks including my style at work and personally.

0

Stephanie’s Answer

0

I love that I am giving, trust-worthy, dedicated, open minded and optimistic.

0

Jyoti’s Answer

0

Okay, So here are 5 things absolutely admire about myself:

1. Being Consistent, I understand that success doesn't just come to you in one day, It takes time. So I keep myself consistent throughout knowing that it will come but not feeling low.
  2. Disciplined : I wake up early morning, I don't know why. It gives me time to think and plan the day.
  3. I Write poems
  4. Determined
  5. I live and laugh like there is no tomorrow
0

Lauren’s Answer

0
What a great question - and one we should all think about more! I'm curious, I am organized, I am compassionate, I love to explore and I love to learn.
0

Swaroop’s Answer

0

This is a great question. I love that I'm athletic and good at sports, i can make friends easily and have a conversation with anyone, i'm a go-getter and will work tirelessly till i achieve my goals, i find ways to give back to community and i'm an independent thinker and problem solver.

0

Alyssa’s Answer

0

This is a great question! I always try to see the good in someone, I am fiercely loyal to my friends and family, I love to volunteer time to help with the homeless community in my local neighborhood, I have a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously, and I've always been an independant and open-minded thinker.

0