Is there anything else you think I need to know for becoming a video producer?

4
4

Kathleen’s Answer

0

Hi Ethan,

Some additional information about what you DO know would first be helpful.

I can tell you that the most successful people I know are “Lifetime Learners” — in other words, ‘Learning’ doesn’t stop after high school - or even after college. There will always be a new technology, or a new work project, or a new business scenario that will challenge, teach and inform.

My other question for you would be ‘A video producer for what?’ — Advertising? TV News? Documentaries? Sports? Something else?

Kathleen recommends the following next steps:

• Provide more details about your background when asking a question here. Unless you are someone like George Lucas, we have no idea what you know or don’t know.
0

Dennis’s Answer

0
Ethan it sounds like an exciting Career!

Surround yourself with the right people that can help you attain your ultimate Goal of being a successful Video Producer - Sign up for the most beneficial classes and make sure the College lines up with this Career and what interest or field in Video Producing you want to follow👍

Best of Luck to you in this Career!
0

Theodore (Ted)’s Answer

0
I agree with Katherine, what do you want to do? A producer is a magical term for Project Manager and in some places financier.

In News it’s, how to tell what’s compelling l: what is the audience going to want to see and what’s going to draw them in.

0