How is it working as a hardware Engineer, what do you do there?

3
3

Luis’s Answer

0

I am a Mechanical Engineer and did a Degree in Mechanical Design ... I used to work as a product manager for an Xray table and my work was being a link from our manufacturing line with our suppliers ... some times I had to wear my hat as design engineer and work on manufaturability of the parts to make sure our supply base was able to produce the parts that we needed ... the nature of the job is broad, some times you work on inspecting the quality of parts that were produced outside of the specifications and try to understand how to provide feedback to the manufacturers to make it right the next time ... or even to our product design group to open up unnecessary requirements that might deem a part out of spec when in reality is a functional part ...

0

0
I have worked on the embedded software for avionics hardware in both small, and large companies. Depending on the field many hardware projects will involve programmable logic, micro controllers, and microprocessors. The systems I have worked have all been part of larger vehicles, or assemblies, so a lot of effort is spent breaking down higher level requirements, and determining both implementation, and verification methods.
0