Career Questions tagged Hardware

Joan F.’s Avatar
Joan F. 16 hours ago 8 views

What are some of the benefits of working as an engineer?

What are the plus-sides of working such a technology-driven job. #hardware #engineer #hardwareengineer #engineering #software-engineering #science...

#programming

Gilberto A.’s Avatar
Gilberto A. Aug 31, 2018 157 views

What does it take to start your own small business as a computer technician?

Barely started working on my Computer Information Systems degree, but I'd like to plan ahead in case I decide to go the "form my own business route." #technology, #computers, #hardware,...

#business

dinesh P.’s Avatar
dinesh P. Jun 03, 2016 534 views

How to become a Hardware engineer?

I am in grade 10 and want to know the studies that will help me become a hardware engineer? what should be the course i need to take for 11th&12th? what is the graduation i have to do? what is the salary for them? #computer-hardware #hardware #financial-planning...

#career-details

Lesly Z.’s Avatar
Lesly Z. Oct 20, 2016 1228 views

I am very much interested in the technology field, and would like to major in Computer Engineering. However, I am asked "Why not Computer science?" So what is the difference between them both?

My name Is Lesly, I became interested in Computer engineering through the class of Tech Girls, and I have accomplished many successful things through it. I broke the record of disassembling and reassembling a computer tower in 6 minutes, I was previewed on channel 4,5,8 and 33. I interned with...

#engineering #hardware-engineer #computer-science #computer-software #hardware #information-technology #college-majors #computer-programming

jesus L.’s Avatar
jesus L. May 17, 2016 449 views
jesus L.’s Avatar
jesus L. May 16, 2016 530 views

Is there a difference in demand for software or hardware engineers right now?

I am interested in both and can't really decide which one to pursue for a career. This could be a factor in my decision #engineering #engineer #software...

#hardware

Wylan Y.’s Avatar
Wylan Y. Jun 05, 2015 877 views

what do you do as a Photographic Process Workers & a Processing Machine Operators also what do you need for these jobs?

Hey my names is Wylan and I am in 9th grade and I really want to check this out with a professional because so far there is no other question at all about Photographic process Workers & Processing Machine Operators, the reason why i search for this its because i didn't find anything on it...

#machine-operatiors #computer-networking #hardware #solid-computer-skills #computer #computer-hardware

Dave L.’s Avatar
Dave L. May 18, 2015 1394 views

Being a Game Designer: What's the experience on the job?

As a high school student addicted to technology, i've come across the saying that if what you are doing is something you love, it hardly feels like work at all. I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE video games, a designing them myself has always been a dream of mine. As I type I have a...

#hardware #computer-science #computer-programming #user-experience #computer-animation

Shaurya S.’s Avatar
Shaurya S. Aug 04, 2014 2357 views

What is the future for Computer Hardware Engineering

Will there be any jobs in future for Hardware Engineers? What kind of companies hire them? Is it better to do Computer Science and Engineering? P.S: I just started in community college and planning to transfer to UCLA. #computer #hardware...

#hardware-architecture

Alexander N.’s Avatar
Alexander N. Mar 05, 2014 4336 views

What is the future on hardware engineering?

My father is a hardware engineer who loves his job and gets a good living out of it. However, software engineering tends to dominate over hardware engineering nowadays and I was wondering is hardware engineering going to survive and be as fruitful at this rate? #engineering #engineer #jobs...

#outlook #hardware

Kalp .’s Avatar
Kalp . Jun 06, 2013 5176 views

In which fields can I work on networking, hardware, an software?

My name is Kalp and I would like to work in a field in which I can do networking , work on hardware, and also work on software. I just want to grab this all because I love it! #software #networking #computer-engineer...

#hardware