Skip to main content
1 answer
Asked 572 views Translate

what course should i take in BSC for biolgy lecturer

i have passed my 2nd puc waiting for result #expertise

+25 Karma if successful
From: You
To: Friend
Subject: Career question for you


1 answer

Updated Translate

Richardson’s Answer

BA or BS in biology is a mandate
just go through the below link
All the best :)

Thank you comment icon thank you for supporting to all shaheen S.