how much does brick lane start off at?

3
3

Danny’s Answer

0
Hi Jstin. Thank you for using CV. I am very interested in answering your question, however if you could provide more info on what exactly is Brick Lane referring to. Are you wanting to know about the commercial or residential properties Brick Lane in the east end of London, England? Or are you referring to the Bricklane investment opportunities. Or is there a Brick Lane area in the United States you would like me to help you research? Let me know, so I can provide a more accurate answer?
0

Paula’s Answer

0
With Bricklane, you invest in funds that own houses and flats. The properties are let to tenants and professionally managed on your behalf. Over time, the value of Bricklane customers’ investments in each fund tracks movements in the properties owned, plus rental income is earned on top.
0

Linda’s Answer

0
I am sorry but I am not familiar with this organization or this type of skill. If you can clarify in more detail your question I will try to answer it for you - Linda
0