What are colleges with good soccer teams?

2

I'd like to become a pro soccer player #soccer #athletics #career #college #athletic-training #career-counseling

2

Stephen’s Answer

0
Hi Vanessa,

Here is a list of the best women's D1 soccer programs from this year.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer-women/d1

I can tell you from personal experience that going to the best program isn't always the best way to become the best player. I played college lacrosse and I came to realize how important it is to be on a team that suits you and your playing style. Make sure when you visit colleges to understand the team dynamic, as well as how the coach sees you playing a role on the team. You can be the best player in the world, but if the team plays a different style than you, you may not start. Be sure to understand how a team plays and make sure you are someone who can contribute to that style most effectively.

0

Remigio’s Answer

0

D1 schools of course would be the best option but D2 and D3 also have a good potential to shine. Lots of dedicating and determination is required. Don't get let go of your dreams if people tell you know .

Good luck

0