What are colleges with good soccer teams?

I'd like to become a pro soccer player #soccer #athletics #career #college #athletic-training #career-counseling

Stephen’s Answer

Hi Vanessa, Here is a list of the best women's D1 soccer programs from this year. http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer-women/d1 I can tell you from personal experience that going to the best program isn't always the best way to become the best player. I played college lacrosse and I came to realize how important it is to be on a team that suits you and your playing style. Make sure when you visit colleges to understand the team dynamic, as well as how the coach sees you playing a role on the team. You can be the best player in the world, but if the team plays a different style than you, you may not start. Be sure to understand how a team plays and make sure you are someone who can contribute to that style most effectively. Best of luck!

Remigio’s Answer

D1 schools of course would be the best option but D2 and D3 also have a good potential to shine. Lots of dedicating and determination is required. Don't get let go of your dreams if people tell you know .

Good luck