After 10th what is the process to become a robotic engineer?

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I have completed 10th. i want to become an robotic engineer. please help me #robotics #science #engineering #college #career #career-counseling

mani’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
To get admission in robotics engineering you have to first qualify 12th class now with science stream and main subjects as physics, chemistry and mathematics.After it you have to qualify for the all India engineering entrance exam or in the exam taken by Indian institute of technology(IIT). After qualifying the exam you have to apply for the online counseling you have to fill out your choices of colleges and stream that you want to choose in B.Tech after it you will a lot a college based on your rank that you got in entrance exam. After allotting the college you have to first submit the necessary documents and fee of college and after it can attend the classes.