How can I get scholarships? Is there any good websites or programs?

5

Nicole’s Answer

Hi Daniela T.

Thanks so much for your question. I recommend taking a visit to your local library if possible. While websites are easily accessible, I found, when I was searching for scholarships, that there are terrific references at libraries on scholarship information. I recall KAPLAN having some really good (and warning, thick :)) books. These books looked a bit like SAT study guides...but...they are chock full of details on scholarships. And I recall these books having sections...sections based on undergraduate vs graduate or preferred area of study or maybe international vs domestic scholarships.

I hope you find this guidance helpful.

0

Javier’s Answer

There are plenty of sites and information available, depending on where you want to study, government programs like FAFSA are a good option. Make sure you always validate the site, to avoid any potential scams. There are also companies that provide guidance for this process, however that will have an additional cost. Also school sites have information and programs that can guide you, make sure you start with plenty of time ahead.

0

Javier’s Answer

0

Lisa Bond’s Answer

I would also recommend that you talk with your guidance counselor. Many community organizations contact the local schools with scholarship information. The college or university you’re interested in should also have a listing of scholarships you can apply for.

0

Dante’s Answer

www.fastweb.com
www.scholarships.com

Thank you!! Daniela T.

0