What is the best dermatology story?

This will help me to determine if I think the job will interest me and will never leave me board!#workfun

1

Christa’s Answer

Hi, Cameron. Based on your question, I am not sure if you're asking about being a Dermatologist, which requires going to college then medical school followed by a residency. Most Dermatologists I know really love their job as many work more "traditional" hours than most physicians.

You may be referring to being an esthetician, which is a person who specializes in the beautification of the skin. Estheticians (sometimes spelled aestheticians) are not medical doctors; instead, they perform cosmetic skin treatments, such as facials, superficial chemical peels, body treatments, and waxing. This requires less formal education, but you do have to pass a certification exam in your state to be licensed.

0