What are the best schools for MRI Technology?

2
Pros
2
0

Joseph’s Answer

Firstly, there's a couple of things you could be looking for when you say "MRI Technology". I'd guess you're looking to become a medical professional specialising in operating MRI, rather than an MRI Service Tech repairing the machines or a scientist developing the MRI Technology itself and building the next generation of machines. Unfortunately, I could probably provide better answers for the latter options for the service engineers or NMR physicists and engineers, but the former isn't really my area.

However, I can say you'd want to follow a course accredited by the relevant body to go into that field, and from what I can tell, it looks like that body would be ARRT. They have a program search on their website:

https://www.arrt.org/pages/about-the-profession/learn-about-the-profession/recognized-educational-programs
1
Pros
1
0

Blake’s Answer

There are many degrees that deal with MRI technology, Radiology being one of them. For Radiology, the top five schools that I was able to find from my research were as follows:

1. Johns Hopkins University
2. Harvard University
3. University of California-- San Francisco
4. University of Pennsylvania (Perelman)
5. Duke University

Thanks,
Blake
0