Career Questions tagged Mri

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Sep 18, 2021 336 views

Magnetic Resonance Imaging techs what are 3 things you wish you knew before choosing this career?

I am looking into this career path for my future. I would like to know a little bit more from an MRI tech perspective that's actually in the career filed. I am also wondering where to start? or whats good MRI school. #career #tech #healthcare #medical #MagneticResonanceImagingTech #science...

Anonymous’s Avatar
Anonymous Nov 13, 2020 257 views

What are the best schools for MRI Technology?

#college #university #School #MRITech #MRI #Radiology

Anonymous’s Avatar
Anonymous Oct 30, 2020 289 views

What would be the next level on top of an MRI Technologist?

#MRI #MRITech #MRITechnologist

Bryn’s Avatar
Bryn Apr 10, 2016 2273 views

What is it like to be a radiologist?

I want to become a radiologist because I think I have the right skills for the job. #radiology #mri

Lakea’s Avatar
Lakea Mar 17, 2015 1257 views

How many years does it take to transition from radiology to MRI in the Radiological and MRI Technologists major? Also is that transition hard or easy?

I am currently a senior in high school and will be graduating very soon. I am very undecided about what major or even what career I want ti do. However, I was looking into Radiologist and MRI Technologists as one of my possible majors. #technology #tech #radiology #ultrasound #technician...