What helped you narrow down ideas on what you wanted your career to be?

I’m in in 11th grade and play baseball and really want to pursue something business related in my future #career

1

Curtis’s Answer

When I was 18, I was still unsure of what I wanted my working career to look like. Eventually, this led to my decision to join the military where I was put into a network engineering position. After doing this for a few months, I realized I enjoyed doing this work. I would would extra hours just to spend more time working on routing and switching. It became a hobby for me. My advice would be to start doing something if you are not sure. If you are looking into coding, take some free online classes for a while and see if it interests you. Start studying the areas you are curious about to find out what you may have a passion for.

0

Curtis’s Answer

0

Curtis’s Answer

0