What is the simplest Ap class?

For me the simplest and easiest AP class was AP Spanish language and culture. Based of my experience my classmates non Spanish speakers and Spanish speakers found the exam pretty easy. Everyone one in the class passed with a 3 or higher. The material isn't hard to learn. The exam covers an essay portion in Spanish fairly easy, a multiple choice section, and a speaking portion that was simple nothing complex it was basically to see if you can hold down a simple conversation. Jazmin G.

3
Pros
3
0

nancy’s Answer

If you're fluent in another language, take the AP test! It's a free 5. But aside from that, I recommend AP US Politics and AP English and Composition. Those were the easiest for me. Hope this helps!
0

Megan’s Answer

The easiest AP test is in whatever subjects you generally find easiest! A couple other people here mentioned AP History as the easiest, and for me, that was one of the hardest. That being said, history was one of my worst subjects in school.

The easiest ones for me, personally, were AP physics and AP English because those were the subjects I enjoyed most and was most proficient at in school.

In the end, however, don't take AP exams in order of how easy they are. Take a look at the colleges and programs you are interested in, and verify that they give credit for the AP exam you are considering. There is no point in taking an AP exam that you won't get credit for; even if it is an easy exam.

0

Jason’s Answer

AP History was pretty easy in my opinion. You're just memorizing facts on more concrete subject matter and using critical thinking skills. It's a lot easier than memorizing scientific or mathematical concepts as they are abstract, versus a concrete subject matter (eg. when did ww2 start is a lot easier to remember than remembering what all the body's systems are and do)
0