Where is the best place to live for Accounting?

Money wise and lifestyle wise #geography

2

Chris’s Answer

Where to live is an important question regardless of what career field. Accountants live in virtually every city. The questions you would need to answer are: What do you like to do (for fun)? What type of environment (Major city/urban, suburban, small town, etc.)? Do you have family / friends in the area? Weather? And many others. My advice is to live where you want to live...so you can have balance in work and life.

0

Britta’s Answer

Thankfully, I think you could find an accounting job just about anywhere! When thinking about where you want to live, I would consider your interests (i.e. hiking, surfing, spending time with friends) and preferred surroundings/climate (consistent weather year-round, distinct seasons, harsh winters).

Britta recommends the following next steps:

To analyze affordability of different locations - I would do some online research, for example: https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/slideshows/best-affordable-places-to-live-in-the-us

0