5

Which are the best universities for communications media?

I want to study communications media. But i am not sure about the country and university. I don't know which universities are better for communications media. Can you give me an advice?

5

1

Anand’s Answer

There are a number of universities in the US that have a great Communications Program like:
1. Northwestern
2. University of Southern California
3. University of Florida

A more comprehensive list can b efound on this link:
https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/best-colleges-for-communications/

If you are in a country other than the US, then you can seek information online on the college websites or from USIS office locally
1
0

Diana’s Answer

Hi Azra, as an almuni of the public relations program at San Diego State University in California, I can say the school's communication, public relations, media studies and journalism programs are highly rated. The different programs also help in getting real-world work experience, with opportunities to do internships and be hands-on outside of the classroom.

Diana recommends the following next steps:

I would suggest taking a look at the School of Journalism and Media Studies at San Diego State
0
0

Malina’s Answer

Dear Azra, if you are based in Romania and looking to attend university here, I would suggest:
- University of Bucharest, The Faculty of Journalism and Communication Studies
- Faculty of Communication and Public Relations from the National University of Political Sciences and Public Administration from Bucharest

Please let me know if you have any other questions related to these specific programs
0
0

Brittany’s Answer

I attended the University of New Hampshire and was a Communication Major (B.A.) I highly recommend the program and wanted to help advertise the many communication program options that are available: https://catalog.unh.edu/programs/. The school offers a Communication Arts Major: Digital Media Option (B.A.) and Communication Major: Media Practices Option (B.A.), just to name a few.
0
0

Ashley’s Answer

Some great colleges for communications include
- Northwestern
- University of Southern California
- University of Pennsylvania

I would recommend knowing what kind of social and work culture you want your future college to have since those three colleges are completely different from each other in many aspects.
0