2
Updated 111 views

Questions for Veterinarians interview

Why did you choose to become a veterinarian? How did you make your dream possible? How much time did it take to become a veterinarian? Did you have motivation to become a veterinarian? How much hard work did it take? Did you have support from other people? If you could would you change your career? What tips would you have for me trying to become a veterinarian? Do you recommend me becoming a veterinarian? Was it scary trying to become a veterinarian? Did at one point you fail and get back up? How much money did it cost in school? Were you completely prepared to do whatever it takes? Do you enjoy your job? Did you enjoy the journey to becoming a veterinarian? I am a freshman in high school currently attending North Monterey County High School.

2

0

Dawit’s Answer

Hi, joshua.
The reason i choose to be come veterinarian is because of my interest towards animals, specially pets. I made thorough research on the filed before i joined college and prepared on the skills and commitments required to join the course.
In most case, six years of full time course required to complete the education.
Thank you comment icon Thank you so much, Dawit! Joshua
0
0

Dawit’s Answer

Hi, joshua.
0
0

Oanh’s Answer

Hi Joshua,

I love animals. I want them all happy. I don’t like when I see people mistreat them. I want to able help them with my best when they have traumatic injuries or chronic illnesses and the last thing that I enjoyable to be a veterinary is the happy and satisfaction I receive from the owners take care of their pets. No matter how tough it might be to diagnose an animal – when I able to help and treat the pets. When you like and choose to be then that made you excite to work hard to reach the goal. To me, I think if you do something and if you think it’s hard then it will be hard. But if you like or love to do something you just enjoy and happy to do it. I love to do challenge things, that make more interesting and not boring.
Life is not easy, no one is perfect. Sometimes you failed, then get some advice and help, correct it, think that this is a lesson learn and try to stand back up again. Nothing in life is free. It does cost when you made a mistake, but cost depend on what problem, and how complication is.
0