What are some advantages or disadvantages of being a ballet dancer?

Wondering about my future career. dance ballet dance-education ballet-teacher

Hi Jennifer! I'm no expert in ballet dancing but I did some research on the pros and cons. Some pros include doing what you love, being able to travel the country/world, and pass on your skills by teaching future ballet dancers. However there are some cons to consider including low pay, low employment, low job stability, high chances of injury, high levels of stress, high level of competition, and premature retirement. I hope this helps and I wish you the best in all your career endeavors! Mireia R.

3
Pros
2
0
Students
1
0

Sharool’s Answer

Hi,

Pros would be - it will give you Performance Opportunities. It teaches you Grace. You can also gain exposure.It can be a lot of fun.
0

Sharool’s Answer

Hi,

Hi Sharool, can you think of any cons? Listing both the pros and cons can help this student make decisions about their future Gurpreet Lally, Admin
0

Sachin’s Answer

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the question. I'm not sure if you were able to find out more about this, but the following link lists pros and cons of ballet dancing:

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-pros-and-cons-of-ballet-dancing

Hope this helps!

0