1
Updated 188 views

What is it like having a career as a graphic designer ?

My name is Allison I’m from Yuma Arizona and I’m interested into graphic designing and have some questions.

My first question about being a graphic designer, is stressful being a graphic designer?

My second question is, being a graphic designer worth the money and time your putting in it?

1

0

Natalie’s Answer

Hi Allison! Being a graphic designer can be a bit stressful depending on where you work. My most recent position was a contract job as a junior graphic designer for a marketing company. We always had deadlines to meet for projects. That could get a little stressful on days where we were really busy and had a lot of different projects to get done before the end of the day. Other days when we were slow we had plenty of time to work on things. I worked with a really great team of designers so we always kept good communication with each other. I think being a graphic designer is definitely worth the money if it's something you're really passionate about. It's so rewarding to see your finished design, and it feels great when a client gives you positive feedback.
0