Career Questions tagged Telecommunications

mohamed A.’s Avatar
mohamed A. Jul 10, 2017 516 views

can someone with a Bs in renewable energy engineering or communications and informations engineering do a master in propulsion and become a propulsion engineer ?

hi , I'm going to college soon so i have to choose what major i'm going to study... I'm passionate about rockets and spacecrafts so i want to study aerospace engineering but the problem is that in my country there is a few aerospace programs and they're poor in quality... so now i think i have...

#telecommunications #aerospace #renewable-energy #career-details

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Jul 10, 2017 8359 views

If you were your own manager for one day, what would you change?

If you were in charge of the department you work in for one day, what would you do differently? Would it be something with the actual work you do, or the place you work in? Thanks for your time! #career-choice #change-management #project-management #professional-training #computer-software...

#telecommunications #information-technology #law #healthcare

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Oct 11, 2016 1077 views

What are some areas of telecommunications that will see the most growth in the coming decade or so?

I'm curious about what specific types of jobs are in demand now or will become more in demand within the next few years. This could even include positions that don't exist currently, but might in the future once technological innovations call for it. #communications #telecommunications...

#verizon #job-outlook

Bitota M.’s Avatar
Bitota M. Jun 26, 2015 3825 views

What should you major in if you want to be a T.V Show Host or an on air personality?

I am asking this question because I am really interested in going into a career within these fields and I want to prepare myself in college. Thank you for listening! Hope you have a great day. #college #communications #communication #television #broadcast-television...

#telecommunications

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. Jul 16, 2014 1169 views

what career options would lead to working with NASA?

since childhood I always wanted to work at NASA and earn big bucks disregarding the job I get.....now I completed my 10 n am confused what to choose either IT , comp eng , electronics and telecom or electrical eng which will lead the way to my dream. I aslo want to know its difficulty levels...

#electrical-engineering #information-technology #electronics #telecommunications