2 answers
Updated
801 views
What scholarships are easy to get if you need financial aid?
majoring in child development and I’m a high school senior right now
Login to comment
2 answers
Updated
Joe’s Answer
Check out the American federation for teachers and Union plus, both offer scholarship opportunities.
Updated
Jessica’s Answer
Hi! I would look at your high school and future college's scholarships that they have available. I would also look at local businesses/groups in your area to see what they have available. There are countless scholarships available online but they can be very competative. When I was in high school I dedicated about 30 minutes a day to looking and applying to scholarships. It takes some time but there are a lot out there. Once you select a college be sure to connect with your financial aid office too to get the most available to you. Best of luck on the start of an amazing journey!