Opening a business

0

I would like to open up my own Coffee house business one day. I don't have to funds to open it, so how can I go about getting the money for my business? #small-business

0

Jo-Ann’s Answer

0
Opening a coffee shop for business can be terrifying and exciting all at the same time. I know – I’ve done it! A reputable bank will require a detailed business plan before they’ll consider lending you any start-up funds. Do your homework! Come equipped with plenty of research and have a market analysis prepared before you step into the bank. They’ll want to know how you plan to make your business profitable. Some states may have low or interest-free government loans for first-time business owners. There are plenty of free tutorials and business plan templates on the internet to help you craft the elements of your business plan. Keep it short and concise.
0