backup careers

I am in 6th grade and I want to know what is the best back up job if your first one does not work out? if your first one was sports #career #backup

4

Tamela’s Answer

I am so impressed that at 6th grade you're thinking about not only your future career, but a secondary career as well. For starters, many of the individuals that I know whom were involved with sports as a player became teachers and coaches. That's means you would become a certified educator or teacher. Coaches in middle and high school usually receive stipends to coach sports. College and University coaches are the ones who actually have a job where they are paid to only coach. A great way of getting an understanding on what kind of jobs that might interest you in the realm of sports is to talk to coaches and former players. Interview them about their career decisions and endeavors. Most importantly, ask yourself what you're good at and what you like to do. These questions will give you a clue as to what you might be interested in for a career.

0