Skip to main content
0 answers
0
Asked 0 views

What I choose my Career path after Graduation in Social Science, while there is no future job opportunities and I am looking to get job opportunities still struggling and failing the Consistent in interviews in Private job market due to poor Communication skills and Language Disability, what should I choose the Next career path? Is the Engineering like Auto Macanic & E-vachile Diploma best for me to start a new career due to very small use of Communication and more focus on Technical skills and best for career advancment and Job opportunities or I should choose anything else? Please!

In social science (IR Graduate in 2026) while there is no future job opportunities and I am looking to get job opportunities still struggling and failing the Consistent in interviews in Private job market due to poor Communication skills and Language Disability, what should I choose the Next career path? Is the Engineering like Auto Macanic & E-vachile Diploma best for me to start a new career due to very small use of Communication and more focus on Technical skills and best for career advancment and Job opportunities or I should choose anything else? Please!


0

No answers yet