Skip to main content
1 answer
1
Asked 33 views

What steps should I take as an 8th grader in order for me to be a fashion designer or entreprenuer and have my own fashion business in Hillsborough, New Jersey?

I want advice that will help me from right now, and something that will help me achieve my goal. Give me a list of ideas, schools, and internship oppurtunities I can get near Hillsborough, New Jersey


1

1 answer


0
Updated
Share a link to this answer
Share a link to this answer

Rebecca’s Answer

Thank you for your question. I am glad to know you have interest in fashion and would like to become an entrepreneur.
Below aee my suggestions :
1. Learn fashion design knowledge and techniques. There aee plenty of resources online.
2. Start doing design.
3. Explore the entry criteria or fashion design courses in college. Work hard to meet tge criteria
4. Attend management courses
5. Explore any intern opportunities working in famous fashion house
6. Upon graduation, work in the industry some time to understand the business model and establish people network
7. Start the business online
Hope this helps! Good luck!
Good luck!
0