I think you are referring to the Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme at IISc. The fee for this programme is Rs. 13,300 per year. The programme is 4 years long, so the total fee over 4 years will be 13,300*4 = Rs. 53,200.
You can find the same details on the IISc website, where they have a given a breakdown of the fee. For your convenience, I have copied and pasted these details from IISc's website below.
Fee details copied from IISc's website:
Fee structure (in Rs.)
- Tuition Fee (Annual): 10000
- Gymkhana Fee (Annual): 720
- Other Academic Fee (Annual): 2380
- Students Emergency Fund (Annual): 200
- Statutory Deposit (Refundable): 2000 (to be paid in the first year only)
- Library Deposit (Refundable): 2000 (to be paid in the first year only)
Here is the link from which I copied this information - https://www.iisc.ac.in/ug/info_brochure.html
The total annual amount of the different fees mentioned above is Rs. 13,300. I have excluded the Statutory Deposit and Library Deposit from this total because they are refundable.
In general, every university or college will share details about their fees, course curriculum, etc. on their website. You can generally find these details on the website's "Frequently Asked Questions" page, also know as an "FAQ" page. If you don't find this information there, you could try searching for an Information Brochure of the college. In case of IISc, I found the fee information on the Information Brochure.
Karthik recommends the following next steps:
- Read IISc's Information Brochure to find out more about the Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme. The brochure has details on courses offered, application process, etc. Here is the link to the Information Brochure - https://www.iisc.ac.in/ug/info_brochure.html# - copy and paste this link in your web browser to read all these details.
- Read IISc's Frequently Asked Questions page on the Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme. This page answers many of the common questions that applicants have. Here is the link to the Frequently Asked Questions page - https://www.iisc.ac.in/ug/faq.html - copy and paste this link in your web browser to read the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions.