Are are the best universities to pursue a degree in engineering

I want to become an aerospace engineer #aerospace-engineering

2

Alecia’s Answer

Hello!  I found a website that breaks the top engineering schools down by discipline.  Aeronautical Engineering was one of the categories.  It is a good site if there are other engineering degrees you were thinking about as well. https://best-engineering-colleges.com/aeronautical-engineering

1

Dennis’s Answer

I wanted to get into the aerospace field as well. As a kid, my parents enrolled me in Space Academy even! There are some top schools for Aerospace - University of Rochester, NYU, MIT, and of course some ivy league schools as well. Stanford, Georgia Tech, Purdue, Texas A&M - there are a variety of school that have strong programs. Depending on where you want to live, I'm sure any one of them would be a solid choice. Also consider that some may grant scholarships or offer in-state tuition. And don't discount going to a good state school for 2 or 4 years and then transferring to do either the remainder of your bachelors degree, or continuing on to advanced programs. Hopefully this was helpful! Good luck!

0