What are the benefits that are offered in this career?

Asked New York, New York

Jasma’s Answer

Updated Dallas, Texas

Hi Maria,

Hope this message finds you well. Working in mortgage finance as an asset management specialist has been a very rewarding experience both financially and emotionally. My job consist of helping people either try to stay in a home they can no long afford due to certain circumstances or make a graceful exit if that is not an option. Being able to help these people in a small way is a great feeling. This job also allows me to support my family including my son who is about to go to college. There are also plenty of opportunities to move up within this organization/business. Another bonus is that you do not have to have an actual college degree to be in this industry. It’s feally about experience and gaining knowledge.

I hope this answer helps you. Good luck in your future endeavors!!!!

Terrence’s Answer

Updated Raleigh, North Carolina

The opportunity to build relationships with individuals and drive revenue for a company based of the perspective of the customer.

James’s Answer

Updated Plano, Texas

Being an employee of a financial institution gives you the flexibility of working Monday through Friday with weekends off and most major holidays. Financial institutions provide competitive wages as well as great insurance and health benefits. I highly recommend this career path if you have or want a family.