Hi Jazmin - the legal working age in the US is 14 so there should be a number of options for you - but i would encourage you to think about what you like as a starting point. A few things that come to mind:
- Customer Service/retail jobs: Working in store, coffee shop, etc. Do you like helping people? Are you friendly? Could you manage a cash register?
- Are you creative? Do you make things? Are there things you could make that people would buy?
- Is there a family business you could help with?
- Odd jobs: dog walking, babysitting, cleaning, etc.
I always loved music and got a job in the local record store when I was a teenager, it was cool!
Bob recommends the following next steps:
- Really think about what you like doing and where you like spending your time and see if there are opportunities in that area.