I want become a advocate

4

Because my favourite career is advocate and my dream is advocate #k-12-education

4

Roshan’s Answer

1

be able to read evaluations and write measurable IEP goals based on evaluations and student present levels of performance.
learn what is in the curriculum standards for each grade/age for your state.
know about different types of tests and what they measure.
learn about the disabilities and research based methodologies.
know what is in Section504, ADA, IDEA, NCLB, FERPA, and general education and transportation laws.
know what is available for post secondary options so that you can be sure the student is prepared when he/she gets there.
know the area resources – schools, evaluators, attorneys, private providers, and other advocates.
- See more at: http://www.wrightslaw.com/heath/advocate.guidelines.htm#sthash.NxFhIxaB.dpuf

thank yu sir Rishabh K. Translate
Thank you so much for give me a website to relative my career Looking at this matter and so it helped me a lot in my career Rishabh K. Translate
Thank you to asking and giving answer Hajira N. Translate
Good afternoon sir Hajira N. Translate
What type of private agency can I join to work with children with disabilities in birth-4 years? Hajira N. Translate
I am a 1st grader and I have been interested in being a teacher but I want a job that has a lot of experience Hajira N. Translate
What's the average salary a first year teacher makes? Hajira N. Translate
ok i din't now your gender Rishabh K. Translate
so sorry mam Hajira N. Translate
its a mistake for mam Hajira N. Translate
1