What's the best way to find out about jobs in this field?

3

Hi my name is Aldo Labrado, and i wanna know how i can find a job and which is the best way.
#job
#job-search
#career
#internship
#career-counseling

3

LaTricia T.’s Answer

1
Hi Aldo, how are you? What type of job are you interested in? For a teenager, many people will work at the mall or fast food company to get started. They often has training programs to teach people their systems. My first job was at McDonald's. If you are interested, you should go in person to the restaurant or store that you are interested in working for in your best dressed attire and ask to complete an application. Be sure to go at a time that is not their busiest during the day. Make sure that you are old enough to work (some states require you to be 16 years or older) in order to work or you may need to get a permit. If you are thinking of a job outside of fast food or retail, speak to a person that is already doing that job and ask them about how they got started. That will give you some insights as well.
1

Mark’s Answer

0
Aldo -

Great question! I would say LinkedIn is the number one way professionals typically find new roles via networking / groups. I would say take a
look at the following sites too find a career or work using "keywords"

1-Indeed.com
2-Ziprecruiter.com
3-Careerbuilder.com
4-Monster.com
5-Dice.com
6- Google.com

I would say don't limit yourself on where you search for a job/ career opportunity. Lastly, I always encourage finding a mentor and find what you love to do most and turn it into a way to make a living. If your doing what your excited about it will never feel like work.
0

Alecia’s Answer

0
My favorite source for jobs is LinkedIn, but Indeed is a great resource too. Most sites offer an option to upload your resume so that recruiters can search and reach out to you. Also never under-value your network... reach out to friends & acquaintances and parents of friends & acquaintances that are currently (or in the past) are at companies that you are interested in.
0