How can I do remote volunteering work?

7

Currently I am a Junior in High School and I am interested in pursuing Medicine as my career. I am a avid soccer player and captain of the VEX robotics team in my high school.
#doctorate-degree #athletics #medicine #career #hospital-and-health-care #medicine

7

Darin’s Answer

1
You should check out volunteermatch.org you can search for volunteer opportunities in your area, both in person and virtual
1

Amy’s Answer

1
Catchafire.org matches volunteers with nonprofit organizations around the world that need assistance. The volunteer jobs are remote and vary on time commitment.
1

Stephanie’s Answer

1
You can try idealist.org. This is another virtual site.
1

Jessica’s Answer

0
This site is another good opportunity for remote volunteering activities to assist others in finding their dream career!
Hi Jessica, Thank you for suggesting CareerVillage as an option!! Unfortunately, we do not allow high school students to give advice on this site. Do you have any other suggestions for places to look? Gurpreet Lally Translate
0

0
Also look at your local university's job board. My son found a research project on the board which allows him to transcribe interviews between sociologists and members of the community. It is interesting work that he can do during quarantine and allows him to brush up on his Spanish skills as well
0

Gina’s Answer

0
Catchafire.org is a great start--- also I would google opportunities in your area. Or try LinkedIn.
0